Terms and Conditions: Exhibition stands
Every year, we invite education and Irish-language companies and organisations to take an exhibition stand at our Tionól Forbartha.
- The exhibition hall will be open on Friday 16 November 2018 from 08.30-16.00.
- The stand can be set up between 19.00-20.00 on Thursday 15 November or between 07.00-08.00 on Friday 16 November.
- Tionól delegates will attend workshops/lectures throughout the day. They will be encouraged to visit the stands during registration, tea/coffee breaks and lunchtime as highlighted in red below:
08.45-09.15: Registration, Tea/Coffee & Stands
09.30-11.00: Official Opening
11.00-11.30: Tea/Coffee Break & Stands
12.15-12.45: Lunch for exhibitors in hotel bar
12.45-13.45: Lunch & Stands
14.45-15.15: Tea/Coffee Break & Stands
19.30: Drinks Reception
20.00: Tionól Banquet & Entertainment
Voluntary/NonProfit Organisation: Space with 5’x2’ table €200
Commercial Organisation: Space with 5’x2’ table €300
Included in the cost:
- Exhibition space with table, 2 chairs and space for 2 pull-up banners
- Admission to all Tionól workshops
- Lunch, tea and coffee (served before delegates)
- Listing in the conference programme and on Gaeloideachas website
It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to bring everything else that he/she may require. The venue advises that you bring an extension lead.
Limited Space = Selection Criteria:
The number of stands at Tionól Forbartha 2018 will be limited, as the exhibition room can only accommodate 19 stands. This year the selection criteria below will be applied to allocate spaces:
- Applications for exhibition spaces will open on Monday 17 September at 12.00 noon and will close on 24 September at 14.00. No applications will be accepted before 17 September 2018.
- Priority will be given to companies and organisations that provide Irish-language services and/or products to the Irish-medium education sector. The application form will include a question about the type of service/product your company/organisation provides.
- Exhibition spaces will be distributed based on the above criteria being applied and on the basis of first-come-first-served according to time and date of receipt of application form between 17 September at 12.00 noon and 24 September at 14.00.
- Space is strictly limited to one stand per company/organisation.
- Any additional spaces will be distributed based on the same criteria.
- Gaeloideachas reserves the right to make its own decisions regarding the application of the above criteria regarding the distribution of exhibition stand spaces.
- The link for the application form will be live at the end of this page on Monday 17 September at 12.00 noon.
- If your application is successful your company /organisation will be informed on Friday 28 September 2018 and given details regarding payment. Companies/organisations whose application was unsuccessful will also be informed.
- Confirmation of an exhibition space will not be given until payment is received.
- The exhibition hall will be open to Tionól delegates from 08.45-16.15 on Friday.
- Tionól activities will be tale place during these hours but participants will be encouraged to visit the stands during break times.
- The stand fee covers tea/coffee and lunch on Friday.
- If you have specific dietary requirments let us know on the application form and we will do our best to meet them.
- The person in charge of your stand need not be a fluent Irish speaker but Irish is the working language of the Tionól and its participants.
- Stands will need to be cleared from the exhibition room by 16.30.
If In the case of an unforeseen event you cannot attend the Tionól, you must cancel your exhibit stand by emailing email@example.com. You cannot cancel by phone.
Gaeloideachas will refund the exhibit stand fee if notice is given in writing before 19 October 2018. If notice is given after 19 October 2018, there will be no refund given.
Gaeloideachas reserves the right to amend the Tionól programme according to requirements in the case of unforeseen events.
Peigí Ní Chonghaile | firstname.lastname@example.org | 087 9452452