Terms and Conditions: Exhibition Stands
Every year, we invite education and Irish-language companies and organisations to take an exhibition stand at our Tionól Forbartha.
- The exhibition hall will be open on Friday 15 November 2019 from 08.30-16.00.
- The stand can be set up between 18.30-19.30 on Thursday 14 November or between 07.00-08.00 on Friday 15 November.
- Tionól delegates will attend workshops/lectures throughout the day. They will be encouraged to visit the stands during registration, tea/coffee breaks and lunchtime as highlighted in bold below:
08.45-09.15: Registration, Tea/Coffee & Stands
09.30-11.00: Official Opening
11.00-11.30: Tea/Coffee Break & Stands
12.15-12.45: Lunch for exhibitors
12.45-13.45: Lunch & Stands
14.45-15.15: Tea/Coffee Break & Stands
19.30: Drinks Reception
20.00: Tionól Banquet & Entertainment
Voluntary/NonProfit Organisation: Space with 5’x2’ table €200
Commercial Organisation: Space with 5’x2’ table €300
Included in the cost
- Exhibition space with table, 2 chairs and space for 2 pull-up banners
- Admission to all Tionól workshops
- Lunch, tea and coffee (served before delegates)
- Listing in the conference programme and on Gaeloideachas website
It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to bring everything else that he/she may require. The venue advises that you bring an extension lead.
As a result of feedback from previous years there will be plenty of places available so that we will meet the demand. This year the selection criteria below will be applied to allocate spaces:
- Applications for exhibition spaces will open on Monday 16 September at 12.00 noon and will close on 23 September at 14.00. No applications will be accepted before 16 September 2019.
- Priority will be given to companies and organisations that provide Irish-language services and/or products to the Irish-medium education sector. The application form will include a question about the type of service/product your company/organisation provides.
- Exhibition spaces will be distributed based on the above criteria being applied and on the basis of first-come-first-served according to time and date of receipt of application form between 16 September at 12.00 noon and 23 September at 14.00.
- Space is strictly limited to one stand per company/organisation.
- Any additional spaces will be distributed based on the same criteria.
- Gaeloideachas reserves the right to make its own decisions regarding the application of the above criteria regarding the distribution of exhibition stand spaces.
- The link for the application form will be live at the end of this page on Monday 16 September at 12.00 noon.
- If your application is successful, your company /organisation will be informed on Tuesday 24 September 2019 and given details regarding payment. Companies/organisations whose application was unsuccessful will also be informed.
- Confirmation of an exhibition space will not be given until payment is received.
- The exhibition hall will be open to Tionól delegates from 08.30-16.00 on Friday.
- Tionól activities will be tale place during these hours but participants will be encouraged to visit the stands during break times.
- The stand fee covers tea/coffee and lunch on Friday.
- If you have specific dietary requirements let us know on the application form and we will do our best to meet them.
- The person in charge of your stand need not be a fluent Irish speaker but Irish is the working language of the Tionól and its participants.
- Stands will need to be cleared from the exhibition room by 16.30.
If In the case of an unforeseen event you cannot attend the Tionól, you must cancel your exhibit stand by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot cancel by phone. Gaeloideachas will refund the exhibit stand fee if notice is given in writing before 18 October 2019. If notice is given after 18 October 2019, there will be no refund given. Gaeloideachas reserves the right to amend the Tionól programme according to requirements in the case of unforeseen events.
Cormac Ó Feinneadha | email@example.com | 01 853 5198