Competition for children in Naíonra
The standard of competition entires from the children in naíonraí was outstanding during lockdown! Congratulations to all who took part in our art competitions to date!
We have one more competition for you and it’s your decision what you draw or paint or create!
We would love you to create a picture using one of the following titles:
For children returning to naíonraí in September:
- Mise Sa Naíonra | Me In The Naíonra
- An Rud Is Fearr Liom Sa Naíonra | My Favourite Thing In The Naíonra
- An Bréagán Is Fearr Liom Sa Naíonra | My Favourite Toy In The Naíonra
For children transitioning to primary school in September:
- Mo Scoil Nua | My New School
- Mo Mhúinteoir Nua | My New Teacher
- Mise I M’éide Scoile Nua | Me In My New Uniform
The competition ends 5pm, 30th June 2020.
Terms, conditions & how to enter are outlined below:
- Three winners will be picked in the “Returning to Naíonra” category and three winners will be picked in the “Starting School” category.
- The picture titles are outlined above, it is up to you pick which one you would like to portray!
- There is no limit to how big the piece is as long as it can all be photographed in one image.
- Your art piece can be made up of any material (for example, paint, cardboard, wool, etc.)
- Please submit your chosen title (from the list) with the piece.
- Parents/Guardians must submit the art piece via email (email@example.com). Hard copies of artwork in the post will not be considered.
- The deadline for submissions is 5pm, Tuesday, 30th June 2020.
- All submissions should include the following information: child’s names, naíonra name, name of the artwork (from list provided), school year, date of birth and contact details of parent/guardians.
- The competition is limited to one entry per person.
- There is a panel of judges who will use a marking scheme accordingly.
- It is important to note that the name and photo of each entry can be displayed on our site and social media, except in any case where a parent/guardian has requested that this information not be shared.
- A €20 book voucher (for purchase of books online) will be awarded to every winner, as well as an electronic personalised certificate.
- Submissions can be made my emailing Jill (firstname.lastname@example.org)